NORWOOD SCHOOL DISTRICT
For more information call (970) 327-4336 ex. 203
Maintenance Summer Help
Responsible for maintaining the football field, including mowing, trimming, weeding, and any other support to the facilities maintenance and custodial staff.
Position Hours: Up to 20 hours per week for 10 weeks.
Hourly Rate: $12.00 per hour
Start Date: May, 2020
Position Deadline: Open Until Filled.
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Director
Mowing of Football Field
Some Grounds Work
*May possibly help with summer cleaning and painting as well.
High School Student Preferred
Ability to take directions and work cooperatively with other staff.
Maintains a generally positive attitude
Observes all district policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Lifting 20 to 50 pounds on a regular basis
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your application, or mail it to,
NPS, Box 448, Norwood, CO 81423
Applications can be found above - Classified Application is the one to select.
High School Volleyball Coach 2020-21 School Year
Job Description: Coaching high school participants in volleyball to attain a high level of achievement.
Open Until Filled
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for working with their athletes.
- Provides assistance in providing academic and behavioral support to students.
- Teaches the inside/out fundamental philosophy, skills, and knowledge essential to the sport.
- Provides opportunities for all members of the team to participate, depending upon their ability and effort, while maintaining a competitive squad.
- Develops a well-organized practice schedule with specific objectives for each practice.
- Maintains and monitors the daily activities of the student and provides a variety of assistance when needed.
- Supervises practice area and locker room when athletes are present.
- Interacts and communicates appropriately with parents and other staff.
Please contact our school office if interested.
Norwood School District is always looking for substitute teachers. Please contact the office at 970-327-4336 extension 203 if you are interested.
Norwood school district is looking for people who are qualified to teach a vocational courses to our students. If you’re interested and have a background welding, wood working, and agriculture please contact our Human Resources office at 970-327-4336 extension 203
Bus Drivers / Janitorial Staff / Kitchen Staff
Norwood School District is currently seeking substitutes for Bus Driver, Janitorial and Kitchen staff. For more information about any of our current job openings contact the school office at 970-327-4336 ext. 203
Norwood School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Norwood School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression. Norwood School District is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Colorado State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.
All buildings/grounds in District R2-Jt are tobacco free