WELCOME TO NORWOOD PTA
Our mission is to promote the partnership between parents, teachers and the community in supporting the mission of the Norwood Schools. We are always looking for new members and we hope you will join us this school year.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Download our Membership Form today. The number one reason to join the PTA is to benefit our kids. In doing so, you also help our organization but there are many more advantages:
- By volunteering with our PTA, you’ll gain valuable experiences and personal confidence. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use, for a good cause.
- By getting involved, you’ll be part of the solution, helping to make positive change in our school and community.
- By becoming a Norwood PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on community involvement and education.
- PTA functions provide opportunities to meet other parents and teachers.
- The PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas. We encourage attendance at our PTA meetings throughout the year to make suggestions and provide your input – but attendance is not a requirement to join.
Your Donation isTax Deductible501(c)(3)EIN 90-0881477Norwood PTA Boardpta@norwoodk12.orgPO Box 448Norwood, CO 81423PresidentJennifer Dinsmore970-596-3100Vice PresidentMelissa MerrillTreasurerLaura ShermanSecretarySarah Holguin