NORWOOD SCHOOL DISTRICT
For more information call (970) 327-4336 ex. 203
Try our new online job application site for the latest job listings and to apply online.
Click here to view salary schedules
Assistant High School Volleyball Coach
Norwood High School is looking for an Assistant High School Volleyball coach. If interested, please fill out the Classified Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.This position will receive a one-time stipend per season.
- Coaches should have previous coaching and/or playing experience (professional/college/high school).
- Coaches will be available for practice at 4:00 pm.
- Coaches will be available for games that could be held Monday through Saturday.
- Coaches are required to complete a CHSAA-approved coaching education program.
- Demonstrates proper sportsmanship and respect for players, officials, opponents, fans and other coaches.
- The Assistant Coach will assist the Head Coach in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with students, parents, staff and school administration.
Norwood School District is always looking for substitute teachers. Please contact the office at 970-327-4336 extension 203 for more information or to apply.
Bus Drivers / Janitorial Staff / Kitchen Staff
Norwood School District is currently seeking substitutes for Bus Driver, Janitorial and Kitchen staff. For more information about any of our current job openings contact the school office at 970-327-4336 ext. 203
Norwood School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Norwood School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression. Norwood School District is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Colorado State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.
All buildings/grounds in District R2-JT are tobacco free